From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practising the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Which indian student won Noor Inayat Khan Prize for 2016?
Answer. Geetakshi arora
2. Who is the Chairman of IRDA?
Answer. T.S. Vijayan.
3. Government of India allow how much FDI insurance under automatic route?
Answer. Govt Allows 49%
4. Name the player who has been appointed as Huawei Global Ambassador ?
Answer. Lionel Messi
5. The football player Lionel Messi is from which country ?
6. Messi is also the global brand ambassador for which Indian auto giants?
Answer. Tata commercial motors
7. Which American multinational company recently announced to invest over $100
8. Where CISCO Systems Inc. headquarter is located?
Answer. San Jose, California, United States
9. Name the two bowlers of Bangladesh who have been suspended by ICC?
Answer. Arafat Sunny and pacer Taskin Ahmed
10.Name the player who are going to replace Taskin and Sunny in WorldT20 ?
Answer. Saqlain Sajib will replace Arafat Sunny and Shuvagata Hom will replace Taskin Ahmed
11.The Bangladesh bowlers have been reported illegal action against which country match?
12.Who is the MD & CEO of Cairn India Ltd.?
Answer. mayank ashar
13.Who is the Ficci’s president?
Answer. harshvardhan neotia
14.Which Indian Company won the ‘FICCI Excellence Awards’?
Answer. Crain India
15.World Happiness Day is celebrated on which date every year?
Answer. International Day of Happiness to be observed on Sunday, 20 March.
16.Who is the present Secretary of United Nations?
Answer. Ban ki Moon
17.Name the Company which has commissioned its 2nd 270 MW thermal power in Punjab?
18.Expand the term BHEL & PSPCL ?
Answer. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited ,Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL).
19. BHEL has contracted for how many set of 270 MW thermal plant?
Answer. BHEL has so far contracted 35 sets of 270 MW
20.US President Barack Obama Historic visited to which country after 88years?