1. World Water Day is celebrated on which date every year ?
Answer. 22nd March
2. What is theme for 2016 World Water Day ?
Answer. ‘Water and Jobs’
3. The World Water Day was first marked in which year?
Answer. The day first marked in 1992
4. Who is the Founder&chairman GMR Group?
Answer. Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao
5. Which State government has recently paid GMR’s due?
6. CAD has been narrowed to how much percentage in 3rd Quarter fiscal?
Answer. Current Account Deficit Narrows To 1.3 % of GDP In 3rd Quarter.
7. Expand the term CAD & NRI ?
Answer. Current Account Deficit
8. Who is the Prime minister of bangladesh?
Answer. Sheikh Hasina.
9. India distributes scholarships to over 800 Bangladeshi students under which Scheme?
Answer. ‘Muktijodha Scholarship Scheme’
10.Who is Indian Indian High Commissioner to Bangladdesh?
Answer. Harsh Vardhan Sringla.
11.Who is the Governor of Maharastra?
Answer. Vidyasagar Rao
12.Who is the Chairman of Jindal Steel?
Answer. Mr. Naveen Jindal
13.Who is the Chairman & MD of BHEL?
Answer. Mr. Atul Sobti
14.Who is the Infibeam founder?
Answer. Vishal Mehta
15.Earth hour is globaly organised by which organisation?
Answer. World Wildlife Fund
16.Who is the Chairman of LIC?
Answer. S K Roy.
17.Recently IRDA approved the investment in public sector banks?
Answer. LIC Investment In Public Sector Banks
18.Who is the Chairman of IRDA?
Answer. IRDA Chairman – T.S. Vijayan
19.Recently Govt withdraws the recognition of which Stock Exchange?
Answer. Delhi stock Exchange
20.How many states implemented National Food Security Act From April 1?