From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practising the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Which country inked pact with India to avoid social security contribution?
2. Who is the Prime minister of Australia?
Answer. Malcolm Turnbull
3. Name the person who has been appointed as the new MD of Pfizer India Ltd?
Answer. S Sridhar
4. Pfizer is associated with which industry?
Answer. Pharma industry
5. Expand the term CFO & SEDF?
Answer. Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Socio Economic Development Foundation
6. Magicbricks.com acquires Which property analysis firm?
7. Who is the CEO of Magicbrick.com?
Answer. Sudhir Pai
8. Recently India’s largest Public Sector lender SBI patner for Instant Vehicle Financing?
9. Who is the Chief of State Bank Of India?
Answer. Arundhati Bhattacharya
10.Who is the China President?
Answer. Xi Jinping
11.Recently Larry Drake Died belong to which country?
Answer. American actor
12.World Sufi Forum is inaugurated by?
Answer. Prime minister Narendra Modi
13.Name the legendary entertainer who has passed away recently?
Answer. Frank Sinatra Jr.
14.The national Anthem has been delivered by Mr. Sinatra at which place?
15.India has signed $35 million dollar loan agreement with which organisation?
Answer. World Bank For MP Project
16.The loan has been provided by the World Bank for which watershed project in MP?
Answer. World Bank for Neeranchal National Watershed Project in Madhya pardesh
17.What is the time duration of the Neeranchal National Watershed Project to be
Answer. The duration of the project is 5 years.
18.Name the ex Mossad chief who has passed away recently?
Answer. Ex Mossad Chief Meir Dagan
19.Mr. Meir Dagan had belonged to which country?
20.Name the person who has been given the extra charge as AAI Chairman?
Answer. sudhir raheja