Debraj Pradhan appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Norway. Mr. Debraj Pradhan , Presently Ambassador of India to Chile, has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Norway.
He is expected to take up his assignment shortly. From August 1995 to July 1998, he was posted as First Secretary and later Counsellor overseeing Commercial matters in Embassy of India, Buenos Aires. He became Deputy High Commissioner of India, Lagos from September 1998 to July 2001. From August 2001 to December 2005 he was moved to Embassy of India, The Hague as Counsellor and then as Minister.
About Debraj Pradhan
Mr. Pradhan joined the Indian Foreign Service in August 1981. After Foreign Service training in India he was posted as Third Secretary/Second Secretary to High Commission of India, Nairobi from December 1982 to January 1986. From February 1986 to July 1989 he served as Assistant High Commissioner in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. From August 1989 to August 1992 he served as First Secretary in Embassy of India, Vienna and later was posted as Deputy Secretary dealing with Bangladesh in the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi during the period September 1992 to July 1995.
- The Ministry of External Affairs of India, also known as the Foreign Ministry, is the government agency responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India.
- Ministry of External Affairs – Sushma Swaraj
- Prime Minister of Norway – Erna Solberg
- Norway Currency: Norwegian krone
So let’s do:
1. Who is appointed as next Ambassador of India to Norway ?
2. Who is the Prime Minister of Norway ?
3. Who is the Minister of External Affairs ?
Source – The Hindu