An online portal, with a mobile application, dedicated to start-ups was launched by the government.The portal and app, which were announced during the launch of the Startup India event in January, will help such enterprises register with for the programme, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) Secretary Ramesh Abhishek.
Startup India Website:
Startup India Web portal also provide all the information about incubation facilities and the tax benefits that the government will offer to the startups. Through this portal the startups can get themselves registered within 24 hours and be validated as eligible startup entities.
Startups can also use this portal as a single point of contact for applying to various schemes under the government’s ‘Startup India’ plan while getting information about various kinds of clearances, approvals, and registrations. Thus this portal will help in creating conducive environment for startups.
Stand up India Start up India:
The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the Stand up India Start up India initiative in New Delhi in January. The launch by the prime minister was done at the virtual exhibition and interaction with Startup entrepreneurs. The prime minister said he wishes to turn the youth of India from job –seekers and job- creators. If start up can offer employment to even few people, it would be doing a great service to the nation. He mentioned some areas where youth innovators should focus, including crop wastage, and cyber security.
- Start-ups will also be able to find information regarding various notifications issued by government ministries and information about incubators and funding agencies.
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- DIPP Secretary Ramesh Abhishek
- Indian Minister of Commerce and Industry – Nirmala Sitharaman
So lets do:
- Statup india comes under which ministry?
- who is the Indian Minister of Commerce and Industry?
- Who is the DIPP Secretary?
- Expand the DIPP?
- Recently ______ Launches Startup India Website.
Source – The Economic Times