PC- The Economic Times
The finance ministry has approved an infusion of Rs 11,336 crore in five state-owned lenders including PNB, Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank to help them meet the regulatory capital requirement. This is the first ever capital infusion in the current fiscal and the remaining amount of Rs 53,664 crore would be disbursed during the course of the year.
Which bank will get how much:
1. Punjab National Bank: Rs 2,816 crore (Highest Amount),
2. Allahabad Bank: Rs 1,790 crore,
3. Andhra Bank: Rs 2,019 crore,
4. Indian Overseas Bank: Rs 2,157 crore,
5. Corporation Bank: Rs 2,555 crore.
Source- The Economic Times
Static/Current Takeaways Important for SBI PO/Clerk Exam 2018-
- Piyush Goyal is the present Finance Minister of India.