Serena Williams (with earnings of $18.1 million) was the highest paid female athlete for a third consecutive year in 2018, according to “List Of Highest Paid Female Athletes 2018” published by Forbes.
Dane Caroline Wozniacki, who captured her maiden grand slam title at Australian Open 2018, was second on the list with combined earnings of ($13 million). Indian badminton player P.V. Sindhu was at seventh place with earnings of $8.5 million.
The Top 5 Highest Paid Female Athletes On The List Are:
1. Serena Williams ($18.1 million),
2. Dane Caroline Wozniacki ($13 million),
3. Sloane Stephens ($11.2 million),
4. Garbine Muguruza ($11 million),
5. Maria Sharapova ($10.5 million).
Source- The Forbes
Static/Current Takeaways Important for Indian Bank PO Exam 2018-
- Forbes- American Business Magazine, Founded in- 1917.
- Headquarters- New York City, USA.