Germany will partner India in turning Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore and Kochi into smart cities, according to German ambassador to India Martin Ney Germany is an ideal partner in India’s mission to create smarter cities as the country is “very strong at smart planning for urban centres.
Germany developed the technologies to make life in cities easier. They developed the processes to bring on board the stakeholders to make cities thrive and German companies have developed smart solutions to make smart cities.
- Germony have been supporting important Indian initiatives such as ‘Swachh Bharat’, National Mission for Clean Ganga and Atal Mission for Urban Rejuvenation and Transformation.
- Germany is India’s second largest bilateral donor with a record commitment of 1.5 billion Euros (Rs 11,0000 crore) agreed last year.
- India and the US have also agreed on formulating action plans for the development of smart cities in Allahabad, Ajmer and Visakhapatnam.
- Germany capital – Berlin
- Currency – Euro
So lets do:
- Who is the German ambassador to India?
- Who is the president of germany?