Google has announced the new “Solve for India” initiative, especially for tier-2 cities such as Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kochi, Indore, Nagpur, Nashik, Madurai, Kanpur, and Chennai.
This program will aim to support entrepreneurs and developers of the country. Entrepreneurs will now have the opportunity to learn directly from Google engineers. Some of the areas will include agri-tech, healthcare, transportation, education, sanitation and more.
The Launchpad program comes with a 6-month mentorship program along with $50,000 equity-free investments. The company also stated that it would provide over $20,000 of Google cloud credits as well.
Important Takeaways from above News for SBI PO Mains Exam-
- Google introduced ‘Solve for India’ campaign
- The initiative is aimed to support entrepreneurs and developers
- The campaign is for Tier-2 cities
- CEO of Google is Mr. Sundar Pichai and is headquartered in California, USA
- Alphabet Inc. is the parent organization of Google.
If you have any other takeaways, do share with us in the comment section
Source- The Hindu