The government of India cleared the appointment of Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors (CEOs and MDs) at 10 Public Sector Banks (PSBs). They are part of the 15 names recommended by the Bank Boards Bureau for elevation. Of those named, five are currently the deputy managing directors of State Bank of India (SBI) while the other five are executive directors (EDs) at different government-owned banks.
Here is the list of people appointed as MD and CEO at various PSBs:
1. Padmaja Chundru – Indian Bank.
2. Mrutyunjay Mahapatra – Syndicate Bank.
3. Pallav Mohapatra – Central Bank of India.
4. Packirisamy – Andhra Bank.
5. Karnam Sekar – Dena Bank.
*All of the above people are currently deputy MDs at SBI.
6. SS Mallikarajuna Rao – Allahabad Bank – He is currently the ED of Syndicate Bank.
7. AS Rajeev – Bank of Maharashtra – He is currently the ED of Indian Bank.
8. Atul Kumar Goel – UCO Bank – He is currently the ED at Union Bank of India.
9. S Harisankar – Punjab & Sind Bank. He is currently the Executive Director of Allahabad Bank.
10. Ashok Kumar Pradhan – United Bank of India – He is currently the ED of United Bank of India.
Source- The Moneycontrol