- Reviewing of mandatory hedging condition for infrastructure loans.
- To permit manufacturing sector entities to avail of External Commercial Borrowing (ECBs) up to $50 million with minimum maturity of one year, instead of the earlier limit of three years.
- Removing restrictions with respect to FPI exposure limit of 20 per cent in corporate bond portfolio to a single corporate group or company or entity and 50 per cent of any issue of corporate bond.
- Removal of withholding tax on rupee-denominated bonds known as Masala bonds issued till March 2019.
- Removing restrictions on Indian banks, market making in masala bonds, including restrictions on underwriting of masala bonds.
- Relaxation for Foreign Portfolio Investment (FPI) and curbs on non-essential imports.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.