Former Chief Justice of the Chhattisgarh High Court, NK Aggarwal, will be Haryana’s next Lokayukta. His name was recommended by a committee and has been approved by Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki. Justice Aggarwal succeeds Justice Pritam Pal who retired in January.
NK Aggarwal finalised after Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar consulted Chief Justice SJ Vazifdar of the Punjab and Haryana HC, Haryana Speaker Kanwar Pal and Leader of the Opposition Abhay Chautala, who are on the committee.
Justice (retd) Agarwal assumed charge of the office of the Judge, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur on March 31, 2009. Originally from Bahror, Rajasthan, he did LLB in 1977 from MES College, Bilaspur. He was enrolled as advocate on March 18, 1979 and practiced in District Court, Bilaspur, and High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur and later on designated as Senior Advocate in 2005.
1. Chief Justice of India Justice T.S. Thakur.
2. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
3. Punjab and Haryana HC, Haryana Speaker Kanwar Pal.
So lets do:
1. Who is the Chief justice of India?
2. Who is the Governor of Haryana?
3. Recently who is appointed as Haryana Lokayukta?
Source – The Hindu