The high-level Committee has been formed to examine the working of the regulatory bodies Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and their governing legislations namely, Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970 and Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973 respectively, for suggesting suitable reforms stated by Yesso Naik, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH.
The committee will be headed by Arvind Panagariya, Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog. Other members of the committee are Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NITI Aayog and Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH.
Takeaways from above News-
- Full form of CCIM is Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Full form of CCH is Central Council of Homoeopathy
- NITI Aayog is Chaired by Mr. Narendra Modi and its Vice Chairman is Mr. Arvind Panagariya
- Minister of AYUSH is Yesso Naik
- AYUSH full form is Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy.
If you have any other takeaways, do share with us in the comment section
Source- Business Standard