The Hinduja Group is a global conglomerate company acquired the heritage Old War Office in London that was once inhabited by Winston Churchill.
In this Acquirestion with Spanish company Obrascon Huarte Lain Desarrollos (OHLD) on a 250-year lease from the ministry of defence, the plan is to convert it into a hotel and luxury residences. As per the ministry on the sale of the Old War Office was for “in excess of £350 million following a competitive marketing process”. At this occasion were Indian High Commissioner Navtej Singh Sarna and former Indian National Security Advisor M.K. Narayanan.
- Hinduja Group planned to restore and convert the 1,100 rooms there into a five-star hotel and luxury residences besides other facilities.
- The Hinduja Group, founded(1914) by Parmanand Hinduja in Iran a hundred years ago, now has revenues of over $25 billion and a presence in 37 countries
- Hinduja Group Headquater located in London, United Kingdom.
- Ashok Leyland, Hinduja Foundries, Ashok Leyland Defence Systems are the Subsidiaries of hinduja group.
So lets do:
- Where Is Hinduja group Headquater?
- What is the name of Indian High Commissioner in London?
- What is the amount of this Deal?
Source – Hindustan Times