- Hinduja Group planned to restore and convert the 1,100 rooms there into a five-star hotel and luxury residences besides other facilities.
- The Hinduja Group, founded(1914) by Parmanand Hinduja in Iran a hundred years ago, now has revenues of over $25 billion and a presence in 37 countries
- Hinduja Group Headquater located in London, United Kingdom.
- Ashok Leyland, Hinduja Foundries, Ashok Leyland Defence Systems are the Subsidiaries of hinduja group.
So lets do:
- Where Is Hinduja group Headquater?
- What is the name of Indian High Commissioner in London?
- What is the amount of this Deal?
Source – Hindustan Times