The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced that it has suspended Hong Kong all-rounder Irfan Ahmed for two years and six months after he admitted to breaching the ICC Anti-Corruption Code.
Ahmed was charged with offences under the Code and provisionally suspended by the ICC on November 4, 2015. This followed an investigation carried out by the ICC’s Anti-Corruption Unit (ACU), relating in part to the activities of another individual known to the ACU and suspected of making co.
The 26-year-old Ahmed has played six ODIs since his debut in 2008, as well as eight T20Is, the last of which was in July 2015. He had been in the top bracket for centrally contracted cricketers in Hong Kong in 2014-15, but was not retained for the 2015-16 season.
1. Anti-Corruption Unit (ACU)
2. ICC headquater – United Arab Emirates
3. ICC Chairman – Shashank Manohar
4. BCCI President : Shashank Manohar
5. BCCI Secretary : Anurag Thakur
6. Mike Walsh is chairman of the Hong Kong Cricket Association
So lets so:
1. Who is the Chairman of ICC?
2. Where is the ICC headquater is Situated?
3. Who is the President of BCCI?
4. Expand the term ACU?
5. Recently which Hong Kong’s cricketer suspended for two years and six months?
Source – The HIndu