ICICI Bank it has tied up with marquee sports car maker Ferrari to launch co-branded credit card.”The ‘Ferrari Credit Card’ comes in two variants on the Visa platform and offers customers a host of offers including an all-expenses-paid trip for top spenders to Italy and also includes a Scuderia Ferrari watch as a joining gift,” the bank said in a statement here.
As per the ICICI bank’s General Manager Kusal Roy this is the first-ever Ferrari range of credit cards in the country. Other benefits which come with the card include the discount on Ferrari branded products at the Ferrari Store in Maranello, Italy, and merchandise sold online at the Ferrari Store and Myntra.com. The cardholder also gets complimentary access to domestic airport lounges in the country and a ‘buy one, get one free’ offer on bookings done through bookmyshow.com.
- ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. In 2014, it was the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and third in term of market capitalisation.
- ICICI(MD & CEO) – Chanda Kochhar
- BookMyShow is India’s biggest online movie and events ticketing brand. The website caters to ticket sales for movies, plays, concerts and sporting events via the online platform. Launched in 1999, it is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Ferrari S.p.A. is an Italian luxury sports car manufacturer based in Maranello. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1939 as Auto Avio Costruzioni, the company built its first car in 1940. Amedeo Felisa is
- CEO of Ferrari motors.
So lets do:
- Who is the CEO&MD of ICICI bank?
- Who is the CEO of Ferrari motors?
Source – Times of India