The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The full list of Cabinet Approvals is given as follows.
The Cabinet has approved-
1. Trade Agreement between India and Ethiopia for strengthening and promoting trade and economic cooperation.
2. Signing an Agreement between India and Armenia on cooperation and mutual assistance in customs matters.
3. Amendment in the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993- The amendment seeks to grant retrospective recognition to the Central/State/Union Territory funded Institutions/Universities conducting Teacher Education Courses without NCTE recognition till the academic year 2017-2018.
4. Ongoing Centrally Sponsored Scheme (State Plans) – Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) as Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana- Remunerative Approaches for Agriculture and Allied sector Rejuvenation (RKVY-RAFTAAR) for three years i.e. 2017-18 to 2019-20.
5. Special Banking Arrangement (SBA) for payment of outstanding subsidy to fertilizer companies during 2016-17.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)