The WIPO Copyright Treaty (WCT) is a special agreement under the Berne Convention which deals with the protection of works and the rights of their authors in the digital environment.
2. Renewal of MoU between the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India & Saudi Arabia.
3. Umbrella Schemes for Relief and Rehabilitation of Migrants and Repatriates- Approval for the continuance of the 8 existing schemes of the Ministry of Home Affairs upto March 2020 for relief and rehabilitation of migrants and repatriates under the Umbrella scheme “Relief and Rehabilitation of Migrants and Repatriates”.
4. Renaming of Agartala Airport, Tripura as Maharaja Bir Bikram Manikya Kishore Airport, Agartala.
5. Extension of Scheme of Recapitalization of Regional Rural Banks upto 2019-20- This will enable the RRBs to maintain the minimum prescribed Capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio (CRAR) of 9%. There are 56 RRBs functioning in the country. As on 31st March, 2017(Prov.), the total credit given by RRBs is Rs.2,28,599 crore.
6. MoU between India and the United Kingdom on cooperation in the sphere of Law & Justice and establishing a Joint Consultative Committee.
7. DNA Technology (Use and Application) Regulation Bill, 2018- The primary intended purpose for enactment of the “DNA Based Technology (Use and Regulation) Bill 2018” is for expanding the application of DNA-based forensic technologies to support and strengthen the justice delivery system of the country.