The Cabinet has approved-
1. Signing of India-Australia MoU for Secondment Programme.
2. Signing and ratification of protocol amending the Agreement between India and China for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion.
3. Signing of a MoU with United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland on Cooperation in the Field of Skill Development, Vocational Education and Training.
4. Signing of a Memorandum of Cooperation between India and USA on Law Enforcement Training.
5. Discovered Small Fields (DSF) Policy Bid Round-11 for 60 un-monetised discoveries of ONGC and OIL under Nomination and Relinquished Discoveries under PSC Regime.
6. Ratification of the Minamata Convention on Mercury.
7. Placing the new Instrument adopted by International Labour Organization (ILO) Recommendation concerning “The Employment and Decent Work for Peace and Resilience” before the Parliament.
8. Implementation of ‘Prime Minister Research Fellows (PMRF)’.
9. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2017 to replace the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Ordinance, 2017.
10. Proposal for Amendment to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 to change the criteria of classification and to withdraw the MSMED (Amendment) Bill, 2015 – pending in Lok Sabha.
11. Cabinet apprised of an MoU signed between India and Tunisia for cooperation on Youth matters.
12. Changes in the Major Port Authorities Bill 2016.
13. Rationalization of Autonomous Bodies under Department of Health & Family Welfare.