The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows-
The Cabinet has approved-
1. MoU between India and Lebanon for cooperation in the field of agriculture and allied sectors.
2. MoU between India and Romania in the field of tourism.
3. Closure of National Jute Manufactures Corporation Ltd. and its subsidiary Birds Jute & Exports Ltd.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees.
5. Memorandum of Cooperation between India and Finland on Environmental Cooperation.
6. Establishment and operationalisation of permanent campuses of the Indian Institutes of Science Education & Research (IISERs) at Tirupati and Berhampur.
7. Merger of National Council for Vocational Training, NCVT and National Skill Development Agency, NSDA to establish National Council for Vocational Education and Training, NCVET
8. Closure of Biecco Lawrie Limited.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)