Memorandum of Cooperation (
MoC) between India and Japan on the “Technical Intern Training Program (TITP)”
2. Signing of the MoC between India and Japan on establishing a Liquid, Flexible and Global LNG Market
3. MoU between SEBI and Financial Services Commission (FSC), Gibraltar.
4. MoU between India and Belarus for Cooperation in the field of Vocational Education and Training- This is for the first time MoU for cooperation in area of vocational education, training and skill development has been signed with the Eurasian country.
5. Signing of MoU between Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Capital Markets Authority (CMA), Kuwait.
6. International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities (IALA) to change its status from Non-Governmental Organization to Inter-Governmental Organization.
7. MoU between India and Morocco on cooperation in the field of water resources- The domains of bilateral cooperation under this MoU include-
- conception, realization, and maintenance of the hydraulic infrastructure,
- integrated water resources management,
- flood and drought management;
- sustainable development and management of groundwater resources,
- harvesting and valuation of rainfall water and resilience.
8. Revised pay scales of teachers and equivalent academic staff in Universities/Colleges & centrally funded technical institutions.
9. SANKALP & STRIVE Schemes to boost Skill India Mission- The Cabinet has approved two new World Bank supported schemes of Rs. 6,655 crore – Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) and Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE). SANKALP is Rs 4,455 crore Centrally sponsored scheme including Rs. 3,300 crore loan support from World Bank whereas STRIVE is a Rs. 2,200 crore – central sector scheme, with half of the scheme outlay as World bank loan assistance.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)