The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows:
The Cabinet has approved-
1. MoU on Maritime issues between India and Denmark.
2. MoU between India and Japan on Development of Advanced Model Single Window.
3. MoU between India and France on technical bilateral cooperation in the field of new and renewable energy.
4. Signing of the TOR provide tax assistance to Swaziland.
5. Bilateral Swap Arrangement between India and Japan.
6. Creation of the post of Vice Chancellor for National Rail & Transport Institute (Deemed to be University) set up in Vadodara, Gujarat.
7. The setting up of three new AIIMS at Vijaynagar in Jammu, Awantipur in Pulwama in Kashmir and at Rajkot in Gujarat.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)