The Cabinet has approved-
1.Transfer of land of M/s. Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) to Mumbai Metropolitan Regional Development Authority (MMRDA)
2. MoU between India and Brunei Darussalam on Cooperation in the operation of Telemetry Tracking and Telecommand station for satellite and launch vehicles, and for cooperation in the field of Space Research, Science and Applications
3. MoU on Collaborative Research on Distributed Ledger and Block Chain Technology in the context of Development of digital economy by Exim Bank under BRICS Interbank Cooperation Mechanism
4. MoU between India and South Africa on cooperation in the exploration and uses of outer space for peaceful purposes
5. MoU between India and Egypt on cooperation in the field of Agriculture & allied sectors
6. Signing of MoU between India and Malta for strengthening cooperation in the field of Tourism
7. Policy Framework to Promote and Incentivize Enhanced Recovery Methods for Oil and Gas
8. New Umbrella Scheme “Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay SanraksHan Abhiyan” (PM-AASHA).
9. Amendment to National Institute of Design (NID) Act, 2014.