- Non-Lapsable Central Pool of Resources (NLCPR) scheme for North East till March 2020.
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme of National Ayush Mission (NAM) from 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2020.
2. Special package for employment generation in leather and footwear sector- The package involves the implementation of Central Sector Scheme “Indian Footwear, Leather & Accessories Development Programme” with an approved expenditure of Rs. 2600 Crore over the three financial years from 2017-18 to 2019-20.
3. Agreement with UNESCO on the establishment of International Training Centre for Operational Oceanography in Hyderabad.
4. Signing of MoU between India and Colombia in the field of agriculture and fisheries.
5. Subsidizing MDR charges on debit card/BHIM UPI/AePS transactions of value less than Rs.2000.