The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows:
- Approves MoU between India and Bolivia on Cooperation in the field of Geology and Mineral Resources.
- Approves MoU between India and Cambodia on Cooperation in the field of Communications.
- Approves MoU between India and Bolivia on Cooperation in the Field of Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy.
- Approves creation of one post of Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General in the office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Approves Cooperation Agreement between India and Denmark in the field of Renewable Energy with focus on Offshore Wind Energy.
- Apprised about MoU between India and Republic of Korea in issuing jointly Postage Stamp.
- Approves Continuation of Phase 4 of Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV).
- Apprised about MoU between India and Brazil in the area of Biotechnology.