The Cabinet has approved-
1. The establishment of the National Anti-profiteering Authority under GST.
2. Resolution for adoption of the recommendations of the Railway Convention Committee (2014) as contained in their Sixth Report on “Rate of Dividend payable by the Railways to the General Revenues for the year 2016-17 and other ancillary matters”.
3. Agreement between India and Belarus on Scientific and Technological Cooperation for mutual benefit in the areas of science, technology, agriculture, etc.
4. MoU between India and Poland for the promotion of Civil Aviation Cooperation.
5. Continuation of sub-schemes under Umbrella Scheme “Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)” for the period till November 2018.
Static/Current Takeaway Points Important for IBPS PO Mains 2017 Exam-
- Poland Capital- Warsaw.
- Belarus Capital- Minsk.