The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows:
The Cabinet has approved-
1. MoU between India and France in the field of new and renewable energy.
2. MoU between India and Afghanistan in the field of human resource development.
3. Establishment of two new AIIMS at Tamil Nadu & Telangana under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana.
4. Apprised of Joint Issue of Postage Stamps by India and South Africa.
5. MoU between India and Australia for Cooperation in the Disability Sector.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)