The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved following agreements and MoUs on different fields.
The Cabinet has approved-
- Amendment of the Bilateral Social Security Agreement (SSA) between India and the Netherlands by incorporating the “Country of Residence” Principle into the said SSA.
- MoU between Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation and the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment of the Kingdom of the Netherlands for bilateral cooperation in the field of water resources management.
- Constitution of Indian Naval Material Management Service (INMMS) as an Organized Group ‘A’ Engineering Service.
- MoU on cooperation in the textiles, clothing and fashion sectors between India and Australia.
- MoU on cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space between India and Armenia.
- MoU for cooperation in Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy between India and Sri Lanka.
Source- Press Information Bureau