The Cabinet has approved-
1. Signing and ratification of Extradition Treaty between India and Malawi.
2. Creation of one post of Director in the basic pay of Rs. 2,25,000/- (fixed) plus NPA but not exceeding Rs.2,37,500/- each for new AIIMS at Rae Bareli, Gorakhpur, Bathinda, Guwahati, Bilaspur and Deoghar.
3. Scheme for setting up of Indian Institute of Skills at different locations across the country in PPP modes.
4. Appointment of Adjudicating Authority and establishment of Appellate Tribunal under Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988.
5. MoU amongst BRICS nations regarding cooperation in the social and labour sphere.
6. MoU between India and Singapore on setting up of a joint working group on FinTech.
7. MoU between the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Certified Professional Accountants Afghanistan (CPA Afghanistan).
8. MoU among BRICS Nations on Environmental Cooperation.
9. Signing of Bilateral Investment Agreement between India Taipei Association in Taipei and the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India.
10. National Monitoring Framework on Sustainable Development Goals.
11. Creation of Fisheries and Aquaculture Infrastructure Development Fund (FIDF).
12. Increase in supervisory visit charges for ASHA Facilitators.13. The New Railway Line between Bahraich and Khalilabad, Uttar Pradesh.