The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The full list of Cabinet Approvals is given as follows.
The Cabinet has approved-
1. Enhancement of age of superannuation of doctors other than Central Health Service (CHS) doctors to 65 years,
2. Signing of (i) Inter-bank Local Currency Credit Line Agreement and (ii) Cooperation Memorandum relating to Credit Ratings by EXIM Bank under BRICS Interbank Cooperation mechanism,
3. Agreement on “Cooperation in the field of Information, Communication and Media” between India and Ethiopia,
4. MoU between India and Belarus in the oil and gas sector,
5. Bilateral MoU between India and Afghanistan on Technical Cooperation on Police Training and Development.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)