2. Agreement between India and Denmark on Cooperation in the field of Science, Technology and Innovation- The objective of the Agreement is to encourage, develop and facilitate cooperation between India and Denmark in fields of common interest within Science, Technology and Innovation.
3. MoU between India and Germany on Cooperation in the field of Civil Aviation– The main objective of this Joint Declaration of Intent is to promote and facilitate mutual cooperation in the areas like Aviation Safety and Air Traffic Management, Heliports and Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), Corporate and Business Aviation Development, and Training and Skills Development.
4. Implementing Arrangement between India and France on Cooperation on Maritime Awareness Mission- The objective is to monitor the maritime traffic and to identify the non-compliant ships at the maximum possible revisit frequency.
5. MoU between India and Denmark for cooperation in the fields of Animal Husbandry and Dairying- The MoU aims to develop bilateral cooperation in the field of Animal Husbandly and Dairying for the purpose of broadening the existing knowledge base on the dairy development and institutional strengthening.
6. MoU between India and Indonesia on Technical Cooperation in the field of Railways sector.
7.MoU between India and Bahrain on cooperation in the field of Healthcare.
8. Capital infusion in Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Ltd.- The capital infusion of Rs.2000 crore for strengthening of Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) would be infused in the three financial years i.e. Rs.50 crore in 2017-18, Rs.1450 crore in the year 2018-19 and Rs.500 crore for 2019-20.
9. A Corpus to National Export Insurance Account Trust- The Cabinet has approved the contribution of Grant-in-Aid (Corpus) of Rs.1,040 crore to National Export Insurance Account Trust (NEIA). The Corpus would strengthen NEIA to support project exports from the country that are of strategic and national importance.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)