The Cabinet has approved-
1. An apprised of an MoU between India and Fiji on Cooperation in Renewable Energy.
2. MoU between India and Macedonia on cooperation in the field of Health.
3. Signing of MoU between India and Jordan on Cooperation in Health Sector.
4. Signing of MoU between India and Jordan on Cooperation in the Field of Manpower.
5. Agreement between India and Jordan on Cooperation and Mutual Administrative Assistance in Customs Matters.
6. Amendments to Housing and Telephone Facilities Rules, Constituency Allowance Rules and Office Expense Allowance Rules for MPs.
7. The Trafficking of Persons (Prevention, Protection and Rehabilitation) Bill, 2018.
8. MoU between India and Jordan for mining and beneficiation of Rock Phosphate & MOP and setting up the production facility in Jordan for Phosphoric Acid/DAP/NPKFertilizers.
9. MoU between India and Vietnam on Economic and Trade Cooperation.
10. Doubling of Government guarantee from Rs 9,500 crore to Rs.19,000 crore for procurements of pulses and oilseeds at MSP under Price Support Scheme by NAFED.
11. Continuation of Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) beyond 12th Plan for three years from 2017-18 to 2019-20.