The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows:
The Cabinet has approved-
1. Submission of India’s Second Biennial Update Report (BUR) to United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
2. Setting up of the National Commission for Homoeopathy (NCH) Bill, 2018.
3. Apprised of two Bilateral MoUs between India and Cuba, and India and Korea in the area of Biotechnology.
4. Setting up of the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Bill, 2018.
5. Apprised of Framework Agreement between India and Sao Tome & Principe for Cooperation in the Exploration and Uses of Outer Space for Peaceful Purposes.
6. Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) Notification 2018.
7. Amendment in the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, 2012.
8. Hike in MSP for Copra by more than Rs.2000 per quintal for 2019 season.
Source- AIR World Service