The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows:
The Cabinet has approved-
1. Apprised of MoU between India and Morocco on Cooperation in the area of Cyber Security.
2. Apprised of Progress under NHM and Decisions of Empowered Programme Committee and Mission Steering Group of NHM.
3. High-level committee to implement Clause 6 of Assam Accord Several Longstanding demands of Bodos also approved.
4. Proposal to allot land to Chandigarh Housing Board for construction of apartments for 3930 allottees under Self-Financing Housing Scheme for UT Employees.
5. First-ever three-way merger in Indian Banking with amalgamation of Vijaya, Dena and Bank of Baroda.
6. Amendment to the Trade Unions Act, 1926 to make provisions regarding Recognition of Trade Unions.
7. Ex post facto approval to India’s Approach for COP 24, Katowice, Poland (2-15 December 2018).
8. Restructuring of National Health Agency as “National Health Authority” for better implementation of Pradhan Mantri – Jan Arogya Yojana.
9. Continuation of Rashtriya Yuva Sashaktikaran Karyakram Scheme for the Period 2017-18 to 2019-2020.
10. ‘The Constitution (Scheduled Tribes) Order (Amendment) Bill, 2018’ for revision in list of Scheduled Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh.
11. Continuation of Umbrella scheme for “Family Welfare and Other Health Interventions” during 2017-18 to 2019-20.
12. Allows inclusion of merchant exporters under Interest Equalisation Scheme (1ES) for Pre and Post Shipment Rupee Export Credit.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)