The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows-
The Cabinet has approved-
1. Approved the extension of the term of the Commission to examine the issue of Sub-categorization of Other Backward Classes in the Central List till November 2018.
2. MoU between India and Indonesia on Health cooperation.
3. creation of two posts equivalent to Joint Secretary level in the Interpreters’ cadre of the Ministry of External Affairs.
4. MoU between “Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)” and “Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada).
5. MoU between India and Korea on Trade Remedy Cooperation.
6. Joint issue of postage stamp between India and South Africa.
7. MoU between India and Indonesia on Scientific and Technological Cooperation.
8. raising of four additional battalions of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) to strengthen the India’s disaster response set up at an estimated cost of Rs 637 crore.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)