India and Kyrgyzstan has signed 6 agreements/Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) to boost bilateral cooperation on 20 December 2016.The agreements were signed in New Delhi during the State visit of Kyrgyzstan President Almazbek Atambaye.
1. MoU on cooperation in the field of Tourism: It was signed between the Ministry of Tourism of India and the Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism of the Government of Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Agreement on cooperation in the eld of Agriculture and Food Industry: Its objective is to facilitate cooperation in this field.
3. MoU on cooperation in the eld of Youth development: The agreement was signed between the Union Ministry of Youth AIairs and the state agency of Youth AIairs, Physical Education and Sports of Kyrgyzstan.
4. MoU on cooperation between Foreign Service Institute, MEA, New Delhi and Diplomatic Academy of MOFA of Kyrgyzstan.
5. MoU in the field of cooperation in youth exchange between NCC of India and Military Lyceum of Kyrgyz Republic.
6. MoU on cooperation in the field of Broadcasting and exchange of audiovisual programmes: The MoU was signed between Prasar Bharati of India and Public Broadcast Corporation of Kyrgyzstan.
Source – Business Standard