India and Morocco signed an MoU for enhanced cooperation in the health sector in New Delhi. Shri J P Nadda, Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare and Dr. Abdelkader Amara, Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Morocco signed the MoU.
The main areas of cooperation include the following:
- Non-communicable diseases, including child cardiovascular diseases and cancer;
- Drug Regulation and Pharmaceutical quality control;
- Maternal, child and neonatal health;
- Hospital twinning for exchange of good practices.
Static/Current Takeaways Important for RBI Assistant Mains 2017 Exam-
- Capital of Morocco- Rabat, Currency- Moroccan dirham.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)