India and the UK have signed 10 agreements in several sectors including cyber-relationship, rejuvenation of Ganga and skill development.
1. The two countries have agreed to an overarching cyber-relationship framework that among others enables the development of a common and shared understanding of the international cyber activity.
2. An MoU on the rejuvenation of River Ganga, National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) and the UK-based Natural Environmental Research Council (NERC).
3. An MoU on Skill Development, Vocational education and Training and seek to promote greater collaboration in domains such as strengthening skill delivery in high demand sectors where UK has technical and skilling expertise.
4. A Statement of Intent between NITI Aayog and UK’s Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has also been signed.
5. Inked the deal on cooperation in the field of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries Sectors seeking to strengthen collaboration in livestock health and husbandry, breeding, dairying and fisheries.
6. An MoU on Exchange of Information for the Purposes of Combating International Criminality and Tackling Serious Organised Crime has been signed.
Source- AIR World Service
Static/Current Takeaways Important for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2018-
- The United Kingdom Capital- London, Currency- British pound, Prime Minister- Theresa May.