India and France have launched a programme with $1 trillion Potential Solar Programme under the International Solar Alliance (ISA). It is a solar finance programme that aims at helping developing countries to fully harness their solar resources for a clean energy future.
It was announced by Minister of State for Power Piyush Goyal and French Environment Minister Segolene Royal at the ministerial side event on ISA at the United Nations.The solar finance programme aims at lowering the cost of finance and facilitates the flow of more than 1 trillion dollars investment to members of the ISA.
A second programme they launched at the ISA meeting held during the signing ceremonies for the Paris Climate Change Agreement here aims to make available solar technology for farmers. The meeting was attended by representatives of over 25 countries including the US, Brazil, Bangladesh, and Nigeria.
1. International Solar Alliance (ISA)
2. France Prime Minister – Manuel Valls
3. French President – Francois Hollande
4. Minister of State for Power – Piyush Goyal
So let do:
1. Who is the France Prime Minister?
2. India and ____ Launch $1 Trillion Potential Solar Programme.
3. Who is the French President?
Source – The Hindu