Indian Defence Ministry has issued an order worth Rs 22,000 crores for purchase of helicopters, CH-47 Chinook and AH-64 Apache, which will be inducted in the forces soon.
Defence ministry already issued an order for puchase of 15 chinook helicopter and 21 Apache helicopters, which will soon be inducted in the forces,” Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar told reporters on 28-feb. Ministry had totalling Rs 22,000 crores, has been placed for the purchase of these choppers, which will strengthen the capabilities of country’s defence forces.
- Defence ministry giving the nod to export ‘Brahmos’ and ‘Akash’ missiles, Indian forces will get a boost.
- India also close to deal of Rafale 36 aircraft costing approx. 60000 Cr.
- Ajit doval Present National Security adisor of India.
So lets do:
- Who is the present defence minister of India?
- Who is Foregen seceratary of India?
Source – The hindu