According to the World Bank’s Ease of doing Business Report 2017, India now ranks 130 out of 190 countries, New Zealand has surpassed Singapore to become the easiest country in the world to do business. The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs.
So let’s discuss some questions related to this post:
Q1. Name the organisation, which has Published ease of doing business report?
Q2. What is India’s rank on the ease of doing business index, 2017?
Q3. How many organisations are there in the World Bank Group?
Source – The Hindu
Answer:1. World Bank
Answer:3 Five organisations
1. The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
2. The International Development Association
3. The International Finance Corporation
4. The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
5. The International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes