A financing agreement for International Development Association (IDA) credit of US$ 300 (equivalent) for the Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Quality Improvement Project was signed with the World Bank.
The Financing Agreement was signed by Mr. Raj Kumar (Joint Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs) on behalf of Government of India and Onno Ruhl, Country Director, World Bank, India on behalf of the World Bank. Objective of this project is to improve student outcomes especially of disadvantaged groups in selected Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and to increase the effectiveness of the Higher Education System in Madhya Pradesh.
The project has three component:
(1) State Level Initiatives.
(2) Improving System Management.
(3) Grants Support to Higher Education Institutions.
- The closing date of Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Quality Improvement Project is August 31, 2021.
- The International Development Association (IDA) is the part of the World Bank that helps the worlds poorest countries.Established in 1960.
So lets do:
- Where is World Bank headquater is located?
- Who is present president of world Bank?
Source – Indiatoday