- India to give Rs 35 crore to Bangladesh
- India to give Rs 35 crore to Bangladesh under ‘Muktijodha scholarship’ scheme.
- Muktijodha Scholarship Scheme in 2006 for descendants of the 1971 Freedom Fighters.
- Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh.
- Taka is the currency of Bangladesh.
- Sheikh Hasina Wazed is the current Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
- Md. Abdul Hamid is President of Bangladesh.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.