Jitu Rai (Nepali) (born 25 August 1987) is an Indian shooter of Nepalese origin, clinch the 50m pistol gold at the ISSF World Cup Bangkok.
Jitu Rai beat China’s former World and Olympic Champion Wei to second place shooting 191.3 to Pang’s 186.5. Wang Zhiwei, also of China and an Olympic Bronze medallist, finished third with a final round score of 165.8. Jitu Rai reached the final by finishing third at the end of the 60 shot qualifying series with a score of 562. Wei led the field of eight top qualifiers with a score of 564, while Zheiwei followed him in second place scoring 563. Former World Champion Tomoyuki Matsuda of Japan was also going to be a threat in the final given his recent form in the Asian Shooting qualifiers in Delhi.
- Jitu Rai, who had been nursing a palm injury for some months.
- India’s Prakash Nanjappa shot 549 in the qualification round to be placed 17th.
- Jitu Rai (Nepali) (born 25 August 1987) is an Indian shooter of Nepalese origin.
So lets do:
- Who is the Chairman of International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF)?
- Jitu rai won 50 m pistol gold defeted by?
Source – The Hindu