The 11th Indo-Mongolia joint training Exercise, Nomadic Elephant – 2016 to promote military associations between India and Mongolia has commenced in Mongolia.
The Indian contingent will share their practical experiences of Counter Insurgency and Counter Terrorism operations through a series of classroom lectures and outdoor demonstrations. Besides, during the military training both the contingents will also share their techniques of unarmed combat, specialised rappelling and participate in various sports events during the two weeks exchange.
1. President: Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj.
2. Prime minister: Chimed Saikhanbileg.
3. Capital: Ulaanbaatar.
4. Currency: Mongolian togrog.
So let’s do:
1. Who is the President of Mongolia?
2. Who is the Defense minister of India?
Source – The Hindu