Bharti AXA Life Insurance, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises, one of India’s largest business groups, and AXA, one of the world’s largest insurance companies, announced the launch of its financial literacy campaign, ‘InspiHE₹– enabling an empowered future, a special effort to propagate financial awareness among women as well as allow people to make good investment decisions for a stable future.
- According to research, 55% of women do not make well-informed financial decisions, and 59% of women do not have health or life insurance. Bharti AXA intends to improve this situation gradually.
- In honour of ‘International Mother’s Day’ and the upcoming ‘International Day of Families,’ the organisation has launched an initiative to empower women, particularly moms, by teaching them the fundamentals of financial planning and saving in order to ensure their future.
- The ‘InspiHE₹’ campaign will begin with on-the-ground teaching sessions for a group of Mumbai moms and will be disseminated through social media channels to generate interest. The corporation hopes to involve women, particularly moms, and their families with this campaign.
- Apart from the on-the-ground education programme, Bharti AXA Life Insurance workers will also donate to this great cause.
- They will teach their mothers, housekeepers, and other family members the essentials of financial planning on their own time, and they will encourage Indians on social media to promote financial literacy and further this programme.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited CEO: Sanjeev Srinivasan