The International Aviation Summit began in New Delhi, India. The seminar has been jointly organised by the Airports Authority of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation and International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Union Minister for Civil Aviation Suresh Prabhu announced that the Civil Aviation Ministry is coming up with Vision 2035 under which it plans to build 100 new airports across India in the next 10-15 years with an investment of USD 60 billion and address the major issues concerning aviation industry such as airport infrastructure, taxation and use of technology.
- Discuss optimal regulatory and policy landscape for aviation in India.
- Deliberate on the future airport infrastructure roadmap for India.
- Address questions on what the developments across the related and supporting industries may hold out for aviation in India in the future.
- Share best practices and innovative approaches for sustainable aviation growth.
- Commemorate India’s milestone achievement of domestic aviation growth.