Iran signed a confidential oil agreement with France’s Total to develope the South Azadegan oil field shared by Iran and Iraq, Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zangeneh said.
Iran reached an agreement with the Japanese Inpex a decade ago to develop the oil field, however, the Japanese company quit the project as a result of US sanctions against Iran’s energy sector because of the disputed nuclear issue. Iran and the world powers clinched a nuclear deal in July last year which enables the country to re-engage with the world’s energy giants to develop its oil and gas fields.
- Total S.A. is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company and one of the six “Supermajor” oil companies in the world. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading.
- The company has its head office in the Tour Total in La Défense district in Courbevoie, west of Paris.
- Iran and the world powers clinched a nuclear deal in July last year which enables the country to re-engage with the world’s energy giants to develop its oil and gas fields.
So lets do:
- Who is the CEO of Total S.A. French multinational integrated oil?
- Who is the President of Iran?
Source – The Hindu