The International Energy Agency (IEA) also signed a Joint partnership Declaration with the ISA. The objective of the agreements is to deepen their cooperation in support of Renewable Energy. ISA is working for deployment of over 1000 GW of solar energy and mobilising more than US$ 1000 billion into solar energy by the year 2030.
- International Solar Alliance (ISA) was launched at the UN Climate Change Conference in Paris.
- Akinwumi Adesina is the 8th President of the African Development Bank (AfDb).
- President of ADB- Takehiko Nakao, ADB Headquarters- Philippines.
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank President- Liqun Jin.
- New Development Bank President- K. V. Kamath, Headquarters- Shanghai, China.