Jammu and Kashmir govt. has approved 5% interest subsidy to flood-hit traders with effect from 1st April this year.The subsidy will have a cap of 5 lakh rupees per affected business unit for a period of four years. The decision will bring a major relief to September 2014 flood hit traders and business units.
To ensure proper implementation of the interest subvention assistance scheme, the Cabinet ordered constitution of a high-level Coordination Committee. The panel will be headed by Chief Secretary and comprising representatives of Relief Rehabilitation department, Finance department, Planning, and Development department.
1. Chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir – Mehbooba Mufti
2. Governor of Jammu and Kashmir – Sh. N. N. Vohra
So let’s do:
1. Who is the Chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir ?
2. Who is the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir ?
3. Jammu and Kashmir govt. has approved ___ interest subvention to flood-hit traders .
Source The Economic Times